Test Riding is something that we at S&P Harley-Davidson offer daily. As long as the weather permits, you can come in during store hours and request to ride. It’s not mandatory to schedule a ride in advance, but it does help to ensure that we have the bike that you are hoping to ride.
To ensure a safe ride, there are some qualifications and items you need. These include:
- Be at least 18 years old
- A valid license with a motorcycle endorsement
- Proper riding gear including:
- Helmet (DOT approved)
- Long pants (no sweats or jogging pants)
- Jacket or long-sleeves
- Gloves (full-finger riding gloves)
- Boots or over the ankle shoes (no open toes)
S&P Harley-Davidson has you covered if you're dreaming about taking home a new Harley. Test rides take the what-ifs out of buying a bike. Click the button below or stop in S&P Harley-Davidson today to test any of our available models.
Schedule A Test Ride